Thursday, June 30, 2011

This blog

First of all, I want it to be known that this is a community blog. Anything posted here is for informational and record keeping purposes. This will serve as a community journal and will be available in book format once it is completed, compiled and ready to go. I am a scrapbooker by nature and not having taken some of the incredibly detailed shots of this experience has encouraged me to seek out to others who are willing to share their experiences and photographs so that we can preserve the for ourselves and our children.
So, that being said, if you have pictures, accounts, details or thoughts about the Las Conchas Fire, please e-mail them to lasconchasfire@yahoo.com and I will post them here. Please credit the photographer if the picture is not your own. I would love to be able to present the Fire Department with a completed book of this experience when all is said and done! Thank you for your support and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment